Over the last several weeks I have been making some major changes to my holdings under the hood. I want to start focusing on building positions to round 100 share lots within a single account so I can write covered calls against some of my positions. So you will see a lot of sells on my completed trades page. I am trying to organized my positions to be larger within a single account.
One additional change I will be making going forward is to include my covered call and cash covered put premiums within my monthly reported income. I wont add the income until the trade has been completed by either, expiring worthless, buying it back, or being exercised. So although I have 4 option trades that I initiated below this month, I will not report the income until closer to expiration.
Over the last two weeks I increased my annual income by $469.33. Here is what I purchased:
- 6 shares of Oaktree Capital Group (OAK) - This will increase my annual dividends by $11.28
- 23 shares of Black Stone Minerals (BSM) - This will increase my annual dividends by $24.15
- 85 shares of WholeFoods (WFM) - This will increase my annual dividends by $45.90
- 100 shares of Cisco Systems (CSCO) - This will increase my annual dividends by $104
- 100 shares of Qualcom (QCOM) - This will increase my annual dividends by $212
- 48 shares of WellsFargo (WFC) - This will increase my annual dividends by $72
- 7 shares of Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG)
- 8700 shares in Ivanhoe Mines (IVPAF)
- sold 3 NGD August 19th 2016 $5 Call - collected $121.94
- sold 1 WFM May 27th 2016 $32 Call - collected $59.01
- sold 1 CSCO June 17th 2016 $28 Call - collected $73.01
- sold 11 PVG Sept 16th 2016 $8 Call - collected $638.65
Cash Covered Put:
- sold 1 EPD Sept 16th 2016 $24 Put - collected $101.01
If you wish to view all my completed trades, you can find them located here.
(Sometimes the posting of my sells can be delayed by a couple days to even a couple weeks depending on when I get around to updating the spreadsheet.)
See the link above to view the latest.
If you find this post to be valuable, consider leaving a comment and visiting a few of our sponsors who have offers that might be relevant to you.